Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight the movie


Twilight was pretty over the top. I wasn't going to watch it this weekend, but I got an email from Jasper Cullen yesterday saying be ready to go meet Edward at 4:15. I met Chris at the movie theater, he had saved my place in line and gotten us the best seats in the room! He had asked me weeks ago if I was going with my friends and I had told him that I did not want to deal with the crowds and craziness. I watched the movie alone though as 15 minutes into it the stomach flu finally caught up with Chris. I am really glad that I got to watch it alone because I think it would have made him sick anyway!!! He tried to read Twilight and could not finish because the book was too much. I am pretty sure one needs to be of the female persuasion to appreciate Bella's story. All this being said, I am really glad it was a matinee, and I am sure I will see it again, maybe at the $1 movies. I want to know how everyone else felt! One more thing, are these really the most beautiful people they could find to be in this movie????? In the book they are described way prettier then this, with better clothes too! Aargh

8 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

I'm so with you on this one. I know for a fact there are prettier people and better clothes!! BTW, Jeremy wants to know if there's anything wrong with middle-aged balding doctors? ;)

Julie J. said...

Is it just me or do four out of the seven look like they are wearing really bad wigs???? Does it look that bad in the movie?

Will and Chelsea said...

I unconditionally and irrevocably LOVED it! The actors has such great chemistry, the movie gave you some goods laughs, and the action at the end was awesome! I was glad it wasn't exactly like the book, otherwise I would see the movie everytime I read the book.

Meesa said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with middle aged balding doctors. I am sure Jeremy will have all sorts of young girls and women swooning after him as he cures their ailments!!!

Boy's Mama said...

Why are they all wearing coats? I thought vamps didn't get cold. I second he wig thing. Maybe there are already bald actors in the movie? Don't worry, I'll totally see it when to craze is over.

Heather said...

That was really sweet of Chris to surprise you with movie tickets! Too bad about the flu thing. :) Anyway, I hope you'll want to see it again . . . because we need to have a girl's night out!

Stacy said...

I'm glad you found my blog! Things sound like they're going well for you. I'm just barely reading the Twilight books with mixed feelings. I'm half way through the 3rd and it's probably my favorite so far. I'm excited to see the movie when I finish #4!

Ines said...

I finally went to see it - by myself. There were only about 10 people in the theater. That's the way I planned it. I liked the movie overall, but I also couldn't get over the fact that these vampires were almost ugly. I loved Bella & Esme. Jasper & Carlisle grew on me, and even Edward had his moments, but he is not at all the Edward I had imagined. I want to see it again though, so when it's at the $ movies we should get a group together & do a girls night out.