Sunday, November 2, 2008

Love Notes

I received my first love note from Thomas today. He asked me how to spell love so I told him, then he asked how to spell Mom, then he said oh I know M o m. Next thing I know I have a note that says" love Wom". I tried my best not to cry, I cannot believe my little boy can write notes. He'll get those letter turned around right eventually! The next note was for Dad and it said, "I'm leaving". Thomas added verbally" forever". As Dad pretended to cry Thomas assured him he would be back again someday, after college! Good Luck with that little man!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Can't wait until he can write one to Grammie Annie!

Julie J. said...

Hehehe! That is so cute and funny.

Kamille said...

So sweet. I'm leaving ha ha ha!!! Love the itsy bitsy spider costume too.

Boy's Mama said...

Oh, man, he is so cute. LOVE IT! (sorry Chris, guess you shouldn't be so mean!) ;) ANd about the Jasper thing, maybe it's because Chris is so buff!