Thursday, December 4, 2008

An Epic Battle

Thomas: Mom, there is a spider in the basement
Mom: Yeah, I know, spiders like the basement
Thomas (quaking in his shoes): I keep stepping on it and it keeps going, now its on the wall
Mom: How big is the spider
Thomas: It's a tiny little spider
Mom: How big are you
Thomas: I'm very big
Cameron: I know, maybe a shoe will kill it

the boys run to find shoes, then back to the basement

Thomas: It's not working!!!
Cameron: Whack, Whack, Whack, got it!
Thomas: Just put it in the trash
Cameron: Now it won't run away ever again

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

I'm so glad those boys were there to protect you and Maya from that beast!

JillT said...

It sounds like my house; only the spiders are usually of quantum proportions according to my sissy boys :)

Will and Chelsea said...

Wow that is an epic battle! Way to go boys for killing the creepy spider!

Jen said...

At least yours killed the spider. Mine won't.