Thursday, November 13, 2008

Diva


I finally found a pair of jeans that is the right fit for me. Really it is a miracle. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall, but terribly short waisted. I have long enough legs, but regular length pants just don't fit, they are too long every where. I also have very narrow hips and thighs, keeping in mind that all things are relative! So every pair of jeans I have are saggy and too long. If I buy petite jeans they are too short. Old Navy online had the answer. Their range of jeans goes like this, Petite, Short, Regular, Tall. The petite jeans have a 29 1/2 inch inseam, while the short have a 30 inch inseam, regular has a 32 inch inseam, and tall have a 36 inch inseam. The Diva cut also has a low rise and has a more narrow hip and thigh. VOILA! My perfect jeans. I would definitely recommend checking out Old Navy online if you have a hard time finding the right fit!

3 comments:

Boy's Mama said...

Congratulations! I actually need some new jeans and love Old Navy. Do you get referal fees? ;)

Ines said...

I have a pair of Divas, too. Got them when they were $12.00. They are perfect for us shorties.

Meesa said...

I am so jealous that you got them when they were $12. Next time you see a fabulous sell let me know!