Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat



The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Batman! Okay, so there is nothing itsy or bitsy about Mya but she was a darn cute spider. Thomas was a terriffic Dark Knight Batman. Grandma Annie and Dad took the kids trick or treating down town as my back is on the fritz. Then we went to Grandma & Grandpa Thaynes for dinner and more trick or treating. I left a bowl full of candy on our doortstep when we left to go to dinner as I knew we would be back in about an hour. Turns out the trick was on us, someone had emptied the whole bowl!!! Oh Well, I learned my lesson. I took Thomas around our neighborhood to do a little last second trick or treating while Dad put Mya to bed. Then we played card games with a neighbor family until it was bed time. It was a fun night!

3 comments:

Annie said...

It was fun being a part of your Halloween celebrations!

Ines said...

What a cute spider! I can't believe about your candy bowl. Little stinkers!

Heather said...

Mya is definitely the cutest spider I have ever seen! (and at least you didn't need stuffing to fill out the costume!) Good luck with your back. I hope it gets feeling better soon. Next time you go to the chiropractor, give me a call so I can watch Mya! :)