Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not Looking forward to my Tonsillectomy tomorrow

Maybe I am crazy but I am going to try to find 10 reasons why I am glad to have a tonsillectomy tomorrow.

1- I will lose some weight because I can't eat
2- I will be able to sleep on my side instead of my back, as my tonsils will not fall into my throat anymore
3- I will be able to read Thomas more then 4 pages of a story
4- I will be able to sing again, not that I have any skills, just the desire!
5- I will not get strep throat every six weeks
6- I won't have to change any diapers for at least a week
7- I do enjoy that foggy, stoned feeling that narcotics are good for
8- I won't have to cook or clean for several days
9-
10-

I am out of ideas, I am open to suggestions!

7 comments:

Will and Chelsea said...

Okay you did a fabulous job making the glass half full!

9- You can say you had a tonsillectomy.... how many people can say that? Not me :)

My prayers are with you!

Jen said...

I am so glad it is you again and not me. Enjoy!

-Fuzz

Ines said...

Vanessa said you smiled at her before you went upstairs to bed. Were you delirious or just polite? :) We wish you a speedy recovery! Let us know if there's anything we can do!

Emily said...

Way to be positive Meesa!

Annie said...

Love your positive ideas. You're being brave, and you're almost halfway through the worst of it. Hang in there and try to enjoy reading all of those books in the peace and quiet.

devron said...

I hope everything went well, and that you are already feeling a lot better. We missed you on Sunday, but hopefully I can get my work taken care of, because I would love to be with you guys on the
3rd. Thank you so much for including me.Love you all.

Boy's Mama said...

You forgot 1, you'll feel better and 2, your friends will bring you jello!