Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He's an Expert

Yesterday I was reading a book about whales to Thomas. On page 3 he stopped me and informed me that he was a whale expert and that he knew everything about whales. I congratulated him on knowing everything about whales and continued to read. Later that night after dinner we were all working on the garden. A storm was coming so we were putting up trellises and tying the vulnerable plants to them. As I was helping Thomas get ready for bed he informed me that he was a wind expert. He said that he knows people don't like wind at night and that when he grows up he will be able to turn it on and off. He then slapped his leg and said "see I told you I know everything." Chris told him that it is great that he knows everything now because the older you are the dumber you get. Thomas wasn't buying it, and I love that he is an expert on just about everything.

0 comments: