Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Miracles




I have been hesitant to put pictures of my kids on my blog for a variety of reasons but I want to share them with all those that I love and who love us so here we go. I do truly believe that they are all three miracles. I cannot put up any pictures of our Angel Addison yet as I only have photographs from the hospital, maybe someday I will dedicate a blog to her. She would be 6 1/2 now if she were alive. I picture her looking like Thomas except with long curly blond hair. Her baby pictures look just like Thomas's baby pictures. Thomas is my sweet, sensitive, "expert", that changed our lives forever. Now we have Princess Mya who I think may have completed our family. Please enjoy our Miracles!

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a beauty! And you thought she was not photogenic. I would love you to email these pics to me.

devron said...

I am so glad you left me a comment so I could check out your blog. Your kids are darling and I love the whole idea of being able to check in with people from the comfort of my own kitchen. We love you guys and we will see you next Sunday. We are having bbq chicken sadwiches. Just let me know what you want to bring.