Monday, June 23, 2008

My Angel


Sunday morning Thomas woke up and went downstairs. He saw the left over carrot mess in Mya's high chair. He said this needs to get washed. I was in the middle of something so I said you are right and went on my way. A little while later Chris came in and told me that Thomas had moved what was in the washer to the dryer and had put Mya's high chair cover in the washing machine. What an Angel. He is so sweet and I love that he saw a mess, recognized he could do something about it, and did it. I think he is amazing!

4 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Must be a Joyal! (They're so helpful in the kitchen!)

Ines said...

Wow! What a sweetie!
I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope to see you around again. I love your new background by the way.

Jen said...

can he come and live with me?

Cheryl said...

That is amazing!!! How did you train him to do that?