Monday, June 9, 2008

Aargh!!!!! Teething

Mya's first tooth came through on May 28, Thomas's B-Day. Now her second is through. They are both on the bottom in the front, you know the way most babies do it. She has been so ornery and angry. All of her gums on the bottom look they are going to explode. She ate a whole jar of bananas yesterday. I first tried to feed her squash and she would spit it out and gag. I thought maybe she was not ready for solids yet. Turns out she thinks she can be picky. She'll see, or maybe we'll see!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Poor baby girl! I hope she feels better soon. She looks so beautiful in the picture of her smiling in the tulips. I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks of hers at Snowbird!

Ines said...

So glad to have found another blogging friend! I love your blog and look forward to getting to know you and your family better. Your kids are so cute, and we enjoyed visiting with you the other day.

Heather said...

Hey Melissa! I found your blog through Ines'. I had such a great time reading your old posts! We are soooo dealing with the teething thing too...isn't it delightful?!? I really enjoyed your lesson on Sunday...I guess you could tell it made me pretty emotional when I got up to say the closing prayer. Oh well, I am getting use to those embarrassing moments. I can't wait to read more about your adventures in the future!

Amy said...

melissa --
blog stalker amy here :) got you off annie's -- hope it's ok!

your kids are ADORABLE! it's been so long (toooo long!) since we've seen you guys. we will have to get together sometime when we're home!

hang in there with the teething... oh and yes, I hear you on the picky eathing thing -- sounds just like TYLER!!! good luck.....