Friday, February 8, 2008

Why Beasts


So you might be wondering why I refer to our children as beasts. Let me tell the tale. Just before we decided to adopt probably because I was having those surges of maternal desire, we acquired a four month old chocolate lab named Coco. Now, we referred to Coco as the brown beast because she was crazy, and brown, and well a beast. Chris did not love the brown beast, Thomas did not love the brown beast although he professed too. I loved Coco the brown beast like she was a child. She had every accessory, toy, the best food, professional training, etc. Unfortunately, during the six weeks that we had her things went from okay, to bad, to worse, to me placing an add in the classified for someone to come and get her. Thomas played with her and helped take care of her, but was scared at the same time. He began having behavioral problems. He started having trouble sleeping, was not obedient, was upset a lot, and then started pooping his pants. Kind of beast like, since he is blond he became the blond beast. Now as for the stinky beast, when she toots it smells terrible, she can clear the room. I have really never smelled anything like this before. When she poops it smells like someone brought a rotting animal into the room. Thus she became the stinky beast.

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

I love your sweet little beasts.

Will and Chelsea said...

That's good to know! I love the Joyal Beasts!